SAM Charter is pleased to announce the completion of a world-class partner-friendly Software Asset Management Process Maturity Assessment.
Best-practice Software Asset Management has been inter-woven with core elements of ISO 19770-1 to give you the chance to offer your end users surgical analysis of their Software Asset Management operations, thereby increasing the chances of Software Asset Management success regardless of the tool-sets involved.
Features of the platform include:
- Personalisation of the report
- The capability to add your own Software Asset Management related questions
- A bulk-upload capability to invite multiple clients in one go
- A 20-question “freemium” version which can be used as a marketing initiative
- Automated report generation
- “Loop in a friend” – if the end user doesn’t know the answer to a question, then that question can be forwarded on to someone in the company who will know the answer.
- International Language versions – Starting with UK English, Spanish will soon be added as an option, followed by US English, French, German and Portuguese
- Blended reports – offering the option of vendor-specific licensing questions to be linked into the core report
- Support from SAM Charter in finding new clients to take the Maturity Assessment
The platform can be used as an initial assessment as part of a Software Asset Management requirements definition, and as an integral part of continuous improvement and benchmarking to ensure clients are not straying from the principles and strategies an original Software Asset Management engagement was seeking to achieve – In short, your clients should be thinking of taking this assessment more than once.
Process work in Software Asset Manage mentshould not be deemed a “nice to have” – it is a necessity if strategic value is to be demonstrated by and for your clients.
To arrange a demonstration of the platform or to discuss any questions you might have, please email us at: info@ Software Asset Managementcharter.com